This four ingredient white peach frosé recipe is an easy and refreshing drink, perfect for these hot summer days! This recipe makes enough to enjoy with friends and family.
This post contains affiliate links
This white peach frosé is a sweet and delicious frozen cocktail that celebrates peach season the best way possible. It is the most refreshing way to cool down in this summer heat.
This drink is easy to make and only requires four ingredients – white peaches, rosé, peach schnapps and honey. It is best enjoyed in the summer months, when peaches are in peak season and at their sweetest and juiciest.
This is a batch cocktail recipe, which means this recipe makes enough for a group. Serve at a party, poolside or during happy hour for an extra special treat.
Rosé: pick a rosé that you enjoy and is within your budget. It does not have to be expensive! I picked a middle of the road rosé that wasn’t too dry or too sweet. If you are unsure, ask someone who works at the liquor/wine store for a recommendation.
White peaches: I like to use white peaches because they are less acidic and slightly sweeter than regular peaches. I also love the color they give this frozen cocktail.
Peach schnapps: peach schnapps is a liqueur that is flavored with a sweet peach syrup. Dekuyper is a popular brand, but any brand works.
Honey: honey adds just a touch of natural sweetness to the drink. This can be omitted if your rosé is on the sweeter side.
Pour entire bottle of rosé into ice cube trays. Freeze rosé for at least 6 hours.
In a large blender, combine peach slices, rosé ice cubes, peach schnapps and honey, if using. Blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with a peach slice.
- You may use regular peaches in place of the white peaches. They will, of course, change the color of the cocktail. If using regular peaches, I recommend not skipping the honey as regular peaches are less sweet than white peaches.
- To keep this recipe vegan, use monk fruit syrup instead of honey to sweeten this drink.
- Although fresh peaches are recommended, frozen peaches can be used instead. Blend them frozen with the frozen rosé for an extra thick frozen beverage.
- Blend in fresh or frozen raspberries for a raspberry peach frosé.
- Place your cocktail glasses in the freezer 30 minutes before blending your ingredients. A frosty cold glass will keep your drink frozen for longer.
- How to cut a peach: cut into the peach lengthwise with your knife until you hit the pit. Roll your knife around the pit until you’ve made a full cut around the peach. Twist the two halves in opposite directions to separate. Carefully pop the pit out of the one half with the tip of your knife. Slice each peach half into three or four slices.
- Taste frosé and adjust sweetness as needed before serving.
- Serve frosés immediately after blending.
More Recipes You’ll Love
As always, if you make this White Peach Frosé recipe, please let me know by commenting and rating below. If you take a picture, tag me on Instagram @thechowdown. I love seeing your recreations!
White Peach Frosé
- 4 cups white peach slices approximately 6 peaches)
- 1 bottle rosé
- 4 oz peach schnapps
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pour entire bottle of rosé into ice cube trays. Freeze rosé for at least 6 hours.
- In a large blender, combine peach slices, rosé ice cubes, peach schnapps and honey, if using. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a peach slice.